Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact.
We make what matters work.
To find out more about us check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
We established Eaton’s EMEA Business Service Center in 2015 where more than 600 people are working on what matters. Our mission is to provide high value services to support internal and external customers across Eaton’s Electrical, Hydraulics, and Corporate functions in EMEA.
As a Business / Executive Support Specialist your responsibility will be to provide high level business and administrative support for the organization’s executives, requiring discretion, confidentiality, a good understanding of technical and business vocabulary, and a detailed knowledge of the organization’s operations, procedures, and people.
Your role will also include business related activities, such as project management, process improvements and coordination. You will serve as a linkage between business functions to ensure effective information sharing, action planning and delivery. Therefore, business understanding and acumen skills are highly desireable.
You will make a difference by:
- Coordinating the operational tasks of the business including preparing reports, presentation and analysing information and proposing solutions
- Providing support in coordinating the financial and operational reviews
- Taking ownership in startegic activities and business process improvement
- Coordinating strategic projects with business stakeholders. Makes sure deliverables are available in a timely manner, information sharing is ongoing among co-departments.
- Supporting the business with data analysis, projections and business expertise to enhance decision making
- Reporting activities
- Gathering, compiling, verifying, and analyzing information for the executives to use in documents such as memos, letters, reports, speeches, presentations, and news releases.
- Facilitating smooth communications between the executives and other executives, managers, and employees; and between the executive and external parties. May have access to the executive's email accounts to schedule their appointments and answer or redirect routine enquiries from internal or external sources. Handling confidental information and maintaining the security of the executive's records and files.
- Maintaining the executives’ accounting records; monitor, review, and approve standard expenditures (e.g. purchase orders, invoices) to ensure that the activities of the office are conducted within established budgets. Coordinating and following up strategic programs and initiatives in Hydraulics EMEA. Driving and supporting consistent, in-depth information analysis and executive reporting.
- Performing other administrative tasks using independent judgment and discretion. Plan, organize, and schedule own workload so that these activities are completed accurately and on time. These activities may include preparing documents and presentation materials; screening and responding to incoming correspondence, inquiries, and phone calls; drafting letters and official information releases; arranging and attending meetings and events; taking and distributing minutes; coordinating projects; processing travel expenses; scheduling interviews.
- Managing and organising events
- Managing the executives’ appointments and schedules
- Making travel arrangements to make best use of the executives’ time.
Your experience matters:
- Business Administration diploma, or equivalent (Bachelor Degree)
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in a Multi-national Company
- Exposure to the manufacturing and power management industry is a plus
- Excellent analytical & business and financial skills
- Fluent English. Any other European language is a plus
- Good organizational skills; extremely detail-oriented and possess the ability to follow through on projects until completion
- Ability to work effectively both independently and within a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills & effective communicator - both in terms of written and verbal communication
- Reliable and trustworthy, with ethical approach
- High degree of confidentiality, reliability, discretion, quality and professionalism
- Flexible and proactive in approach in order to perform a variety of important, sometimes urgent, confidential, and complex tasks with constantly changing priorities
- Multi-tasker who is resourceful and can prioritize work with a strong initiative
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, anticipate needs and exercise independent/sound judgment
- Excellent command of Microsoft applications: Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- Problem solving
- Project and change management capabilities
- Managing ambuguity and incertainty
- Knowledge of working with different cultures and time zones and inclusivity
- Resilience, flexibility
- Business acumen skills and understanding, connecting the dots
- Excellent communication skills
- We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for you
- We ensure health, wellness, safety and work-life balance for you
- We invest in you for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
- We offer career advancement opportunities for you
- We value diversity, join our passionate team
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of ability testing as part of the recruitment process.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Business Services
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No