The Marketing Analyst-Coordinator is an integral part of
the Eaton Lighting Canada Marketing team focusing primarily on supporting the
Lighting Solutions product lines and business. Key elements of the role include
utilizing analytical tools to identify and track market trends, opportunities
and gaps. The role will also support the greater Marketing team through
coordination of events, marketing collateral development and project
management. This role entails working closely with both Marketing and Sales teams
to grow our business and deepen our understanding of the markets in which we
Our dynamic workplace provides the opportunity to contribute in a group setting while enabling the person in this role to have the autonomy to showcase their knowledge and skills to grow their responsibilities.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
• Utilize a variety of analytical tools, customer POS and
external data to identify market trends, gaps and growth opportunities.
• Manage process of reporting key data metrics for marketing and sales groups, in addition to industry market share reporting.
• Coordinate competitive, customer and market analysis by customer type and region.
• Analyze the key market drivers for the Lighting Solutions business through market surveys, voice of customer activities and macro-economic data. Organize this information to be utilized by the greater Marketing and Sales teams.
• Support the analysis and provide data to support recommendations on improving mix and profitability. Support and maintain pricing strategies (i.e. national, regional, CSP, etc.) using Eaton standard tools including but not limited to: variant price configurator, FLASH, special price agreements.
• Measure the effectiveness of promotional activities, provide recommendations for expanded or new opportunities and coordinate on implementation of changes.
• Coordinate all merchandising store deployment with merchandising providers’ representatives and sales team
• Coordinate Marcom needs for promotional programs such as flyers, promotional POP and modification to Canadian market needs of U.S. based materials.
• Manage special distributor promotional campaign projects and reporting.
• Manage all timelines from project from inception through to delivery/shipment.
• Provide coordination and support for other marketing activities and initiatives as required.
• Support the on-time and cost-effective launch of new products & services into the Canadian marketplace.
• Manage marketing automation tools such as Constant Contact to communicate with the sales channel and entire value stream for the Canadian market.
• Ensure team compliance with CASA, content management and Eaton brand standards in all communication activities.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
• A university degree or college diploma.
• Experience working within a marketing team or sales support environment.
• Candidates must be legally authorized to work in Canada without company sponsorship.
• No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates residing within the immediate geographical area will be considered.
• University degree in Business, Commerce or Marketing.
• Experience working in Marketing in a business-to-business customer environment.
• Experience working in print production and substrates.
• Graphic design experience.
• Experience/knowledge using Adobe CS.
• Bilingual in English and French.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Eaton has in place accessibility policies for accommodating employees with disabilities. If you are selected for an interview and require accommodations, please let the recruiter or hiring manager know so that we can work to make reasonable adjustments that best suit your needs.
Accessibility information may be found at:
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – Canada
Organization: EPG LD Lighting Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No