Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 99,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Project Launch Coordinator
Your key deliverables:
- Manage and coordinate Cost Saving, VAVE projects and assigned team in order to meet cost and time objectives
- Monitor, develop and keep Cost Savings portfolio up-to-date
- Continuous communication with the team, local mid-and high level management
- Report and present project status and performance (KPI) on Project meetings or other forums to local management, other ICPD plant, upper level management
- Main contact point between the local organization and the foreign factories involved in the projects, ensuring efficient information flow
- Support plant strategy implementation, identify continuous improvement (CI) opportunities
- Educated at Bachelor degree? (Technical specialization)
- Coming with relevant professional experience in a manufacturing environment as a project coordinator or project engineer?
- Ready and able to work independently, with minimum supervision?
- Strong communicator, with ability to work and motivate people at multiple levels?
- Easy adaptable to change?
- Confident, a hands-on person and results-oriented?
- Fluent in English language?
- Experienced in Project Management?
- Coming from an automotive environment?
- Knowledgeable of SAP?
- Having a fair knowledge of MS Office 365 (Cloud Features, SharePoint, Teams)?
- Knowledgeable of MS Project and Visio?
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great career opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are really important for us
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
Candidate applying to the vacancy may be subject of the background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No