If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to an Inside Sales Rep in Eaton’s electrical business, based in Shanghai or Beijing, China. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Identify new needs from Marcom promotion & Events, installation DB or other media such as web, news paper etc. by placing outbound calls.
- Collecting valuable customer information from above activities, follow through until closed, including remove technical and administrative roadblock.
- Sales/Partner funnel registration and SPA Sieble system work.
- Answering incoming calls on customer/partner inquiries, providing information and service according to guidelines, aiming at customer satisfaction as pre-sales.
- Bachelor degree and major in IT/ Engineering/Commerce preferred
- 2 years of experience in a relevant field e.g. Pre-Sales / Post-Sales Support
- Analytical interpretation and advanced problem solving abilities.
- Good telephone manner and good interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivation and self-discipline, team working, easy-going and responsible personality.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Fluency in reading, writing and speaking English
- Excellent computer skills.
- UPS market experience is preferred.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD Power Quality Division APAC
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No