Eaton’s Electrical sector is currently seeking an Online Marketing Specialist to join our team. This position is based at our Moon Township, Pennsylvania location.
As the On-Line Product Marketing Specialist you will develop processes to ensure that the data with the highest customer value is available on-line, that the data is accessible to the right on-line environments including those that are outside of Eaton, develop the process to continually assess that the right data is available in the right places, and develop processes to gather data from our technical resources. Additionally, the Online Product Marketing Specialist will need to bring on-line marketing knowledge to the traditional product marketing teams.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- Utilize website usage data to drive site optimization and an improved user experience to help achieve short term sales and customer acquisition goals.
- Collaborate with the Eaton.com and Marcom Teams to continuously improve PCD's website content and functionality.
- Work closely with Product Management and Engineering to identify and create product information and customer facing tools that augment the online experience and improve customer conversion.
- Create, collect and load product specific data and resources into the Product Data Hub and manage that database to ensure that all information is current and relevant.
- Own existing product configuration and ordering tools including all Bidman Take-offs for PCD product, PART Solutions, and the Competitive Cross Reference Database while leveraging the Product Management Teams for the data and product configuration logic.
- Process owner for product registration in PDH as well as VISTA.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
Minimum of 1 year experience with marketing technical products online in a B2B industry
Must be able to work in the United States without corporate sponsorship now and within the future
No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates within a 50-mile radius of Moon Township PA. will be considered. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation.
Background in the Electrical industry
Experience with working with large data sets within a database
Knowledge of web usage analytics and web design optimization
Commercially savvy with a strong technical aptitude
Effective oral and written communication skills as well as planning and organizational skills.
Ability to work cross-functionally
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CPD PCD Power Components Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No