Eaton in Amarillo, TX is seeking a full-time Mold Utility individual to work third shift. Primary Function: Provide service to mold equipment and components with routine cleaning, troubleshooting, and documentation of jobs.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours
- Use broom, shovel, and compressed air to perform cleaning and service duties on disamatic machines and their components.
- Move, stack and deliver materials manually and with the use of a forklift.
- Operate front-end loader
- Operate automatic sweeper
- Follow cleaning schedules for all equipment
- Troubleshoot the operation of the equipment as it pertains to mold quality.
- Complete documentation of jobs as required
- Perform other duties as required or assigned throughout the plant
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
- High School Diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Amarillo, TX will be considered. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation
- Fork lift experience
- Manufacturing experience
- Machine maintenance and/or experience troubleshooting equipment
- Ability to read and comprehend work instructions and schedules.
- Ability to comprehend and follow moderately technical standards and maintenance procedures
- Ability to proactively work with other team members
- This position requires standing and/or walking for an entire eight – twelve hour
- Certification for confined spaces, forklift, respirator, and CPR/First Aid are provided in this position
- Wear all required safety equipment for the position
- Must be able to perform all clerical functions required for the job
- Work at varied heights
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CHD EP Americas
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No