Eaton's Corporate Division has an opening for :
Project Lead Analyst CPI
Location: Hungary - Budapest
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
The PLA is a continuous improvement process leader responsible for driving the development and improvement of the GFSS strategy across EMEA and inside EMEA Countries. This includes commercial, technical and functional support to Eaton personnel as well as support to customers, channel, and external accounts
Your key deliverables :
- Drive common business process and tools in Eaton business. Aligned with Eaton’s Front End Initiatives.
- Consolidate locations, functions, and roles to reduce layers and eliminate overlaps both in country and across EMEA. Reduce elapsed cycle time and redundancies by eliminating waste and improve quality
- Improve customer loyalty while reducing costs and positioning for growth
- Establish scalable BSC resources to drive productivity, consistency
- Drive a longer term strategy to better leverage people, process and tools to create scalable capabilities and competencies across the region.
- Create a highly engaged, high value-added, customer centric commercial support organization with scalable and stronger capabilities measured against best in class.
- Implement and Deploy Business process and system improvements (ERP, Applications & Software)
- Drive improvement in existing cloned process to establish the new CORE process
- Lead and direct cross-functional teams to deliver breakthrough process improvement to provide scale, reusability, reduce defects and achieve world class quality of Customer and Sales Support.
- Facilitate, train and coach team members on Lean Six Sigma, project management, key EBS, and Customer Support process.
- Understanding and working knowledge of ERP, CRM, and other key Support processes and systems
- Evaluate end-to-end process capability and business needs and identify opportunities for improvement that enable specific business metric targets
- Facilitate alignment or process and system solution plans among relevant business resources and partner with IT throughout the region
- Monitor and report assigned project status information
A professional with a problem solving mindset to adapt and drive improvements in process, tools, and organization; and with a focus on business process and continuous improvement – than please apply.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent
- Min. 2-3 years of appropriate business experience
- Experience with practical application, facilitation and coaching for CPI
- Key business processes/ Systems: ERP, Financial reporting, credit, Sales/Customer and Sales Support, Shared Services, CRM, Quote/Configuration, ERP, pricing, rebates.
- Demonstrated ability in business process analysis and design
- Strong understanding of business fundamentals and financials.
- Be an Eaton Ambassador, coach, and influencer across all levels of the organization both inside Eaton and with Customers.
- Strong drive for results and self-directed personal initiative
- Ability to communicate effectively with all organizational levels including senior business leaders
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong oral and written communications skills, and adeptness in the art of persuasion
- Lean or Lean Six Sigma
- Deep understand of the processes within the function
- 2-3 years project management experience or equivalent
- Knowledge of manufacturing or process/system
What Eaton offers:
Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important for us
Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day.
Learning & Development- We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time