Eaton’s Lighting Division is currently seeking a Creative Director to join our team. This position is based at our Peachtree City, Georgia location. Relocation assistance will be provided.
We’re looking for a Creative Director to join our Strategic Marketing team. The ideal candidate is a passionate and creative storyteller, strategic thinker and an exceptional leader. In this role, you’ll be responsible for leading creative design, building and maintaining the creative voice and vision for the brand portfolio, and providing creative direction to a team of graphic designers for all marketing communications and creative mediums (print, video, packaging, merchandising, environmental experiences, etc.).
You will work closely with key product and customer marketing stakeholders to craft compelling and effective graphic elements targeting defined customer personas . In this role, you will lead a team of nine graphic designers that provide production and creative support for assigned business segments and product lines. You will be responsible for providing creative leadership and day-to-day management of the graphic design team, oversight of creative agency partners and global production resources. You’ll manage, collaborate and push creative work forward ensuring high quality outputs and timelines are delivered. You will also manage processes with support from the department’s Operations Manager.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
• Lead creative design and provide art direction for
all Lighting product solutions
• Partner with key stakeholders to ensure creative projects align with strategic business goals
• Conceive and implement concepts and strategies for various creative projects including traditional, in store and digital initiatives and oversee them to completion
• Provide art direction on all creative projects including photography, videos and high level creative concepts
• Lead brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas and to continuously innovate and elevate creative outputs
• Ongoing agency & vendor management and assessment
• Collaborate with internal copywriter, commercialization managers and developers to ensure optimal outcome for final creative outputs
• Proactively seek necessary information on project requirements to ensure clarity and alignment on timelines, deliverables and assets
• Train and mentor team members, as well as monitor results of team efforts and propose actions for the future
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university
Minimum 5 years proven experience as a creative director/art director or similar creative role.
Minimum 10 years hands-on experience in creative design, design process, marketing, graphic design and brand development role.
Minimum 5 years direct supervision and employee management and development.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
Combination of B2B and B2C or B2B and agency experience
Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
A thorough understanding of branding and branding guidelines
Exemplary interpersonal skills and ability to interface in a professional across a matrix organization
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG LD Lighting Division
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only