If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to a Senior Sales Engineer in Eaton ES sector, based in Changsha/Wuhan, China. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
· Negotiates and drives deals to ensure high win rates
· Applies partner and internal resources effectively and advance sales successful
· Demonstrate and explain UPS technology in seminar and project, responsible for CPS product line in responsible Region.
· Collect the competitors’ information.
· Good professional Ethic, enthusiastic, positive work attitude
· Manage and develop the local channels in responsible region
· have >3 years working experience in UPS business or in related fields, Strong sales skill and distributor management skill;
· More than 3 years experience in the Sales filed;
· Good technical support of product/service/solution;
· Ability to handle complex situation, complex project and very demanding customers;
· Excellent communication and teamwork skills
· The best have the world five hundred strong foreign company working experience
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD Power Quality Division APAC
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time