Eaton’s Lighting Division is currently seeking a Cybersecurity Manager to join our team! This position is based at our Atlanta (Midtown) or Peachtree City, GA facility. Relocation assistance will be provided.
The Cybersecurity Manager leads the secure design of connected lighting systems for their commercial, home, and cities business. You will help set the overall cybersecurity vision and technology roadmap to drive security into our products and solutions across the lighting business.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- Lead Product Cybersecurity and will be responsible for driving all activities towards driving a ‘Design for Security (DfS)’ philosophy across Eaton’s Lighting businesses.
- Work closely with our Center of Excellence (CoE), product management, architecture and design teams to understand the business needs and drive a secure software development lifecycle.
- Build a world-class cybersecurity team by hiring, training, coaching, counseling and managing direct reports
- Develop and employ an on-going product cybersecurity communications, training and awareness program tailored to the evolving needs of the business and division through change management
- Develop and maintain practical and actionable product development cybersecurity policies and standards that reflect the needs of the business while keeping pace with changes in the business and product environment, technology and threats in order to effectively mitigate and manage risk to the business
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Computer Science from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 7 years of hands-on experience spanning across all phases of Secure Product Development Lifecycle including Threat Modeling, Risk Assessment, Vulnerability Analysis / Penetration Testing and Incident Response
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with technical standards and industry & regulatory requirements (eg: IEC, NIST, UL, NERC – CIP, GDPR etc)
- Master’s degree in Cybersecurity from an accredited institution
- Strong problem solving and reasoning ability, exhibiting technical innovation to design creative solutions
- Must be a persuasive leader who can serve as an effective member of the management team who is able to communicate security-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff including engineering leaders, product and program managers, legal teams and C-level executives
- Must be agile in thinking and analysis that leads to win-win and innovative solutions with proven ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks with competing priorities
- Should be abreast of upcoming security development engineering tools, trends, and methodologies.
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com. At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers. Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG LD Lighting Division
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time