Eaton’s Aerospace Division is currently seeking a Ducting Insulator Assembler to join our team. This position is based at our Beltsville, MD facility.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
Measure and cut fiberglass insulation and clay tape.
Transport work to various areas of the shop.
Perform some mechanical assembly.
Operate equipment, including oven.
Be responsible for the conformance of finished parts to drawings and specification.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Minimum of one year working experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Must be able to work in the United States without corporate sponsorship now and within the future
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates within a 50-mile radius of Beltsville, MD will be considered. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Minimum of two years fabrication experience.
- Welding diploma or certificate from an accredited institution
- Experience with rotary tools and hand held inspection tools (i.e. calipers, micrometers, pi tape, loupe, etc.)
- Ability to read and comprehend specifications, engineering drawings and manufacturing routings
Position Success Criteria:
- Possessing general blue print reading and machine shop skills
- Participate in continuous improvement of processes
- Position requires exposure to oil, dirt, and heat
- Ability to work in accordance with general safety rules and practices
- Keep immediate work area clean and free of hazards
- Ability to lift up to 35lbs on a regular basis
- Ability to stand 8 hours a day
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No