We are looking forward to a Sr. Hardware Engineer in Eaton’s electrical business, based in Shenzhen, China.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
The Sr. Hardware Engineer is a key member of hardware engineering team. He is responsible for hardware design and review, DVT, manufacture trial run, and lead engineer for issue solution. This new position is critical for CPSD new product development project.
Your essential responsibilities:
- Work with different RD function teams, lead power supply products (UPS, Energy Storage, etc.) development, including power semiconductor selection, power loss analysis and simulation, magnetics components design and loss analysis, guide design verification test and propose solution to test issues, etc.
- Work with global team at other region for global projects. Have meeting and discuss with global team to improve product performance and quality.
- Key field issue and manufacture issues supporting, product development process improving, etc.
- Innovation for new technology application in power supply products, including new topology application, new power electronics components application, etc.
- Bachelor degree is required. Electrical Engineering, or Electronic engineering Major is preferred. Master is preferred.
- 4-5 years of experience of power electronics application design is required
- Power electronics, Electrical circuit, Analogy electronics, Digital Electronics. Altium designer, Pspice, MathCAD, Matlab, PSIM, PLECS, Maxwell.
- Good English reading and writing skills is required. Oral communication skill is preferred.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD CPSD Critical Power Solutions Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No