• Work with team to achieve HRS targets through daily operation.
• Take in charge of multiple sites’ payroll and benefits, including but not limited to monthly end-to-end payroll processing, social insurance/public housing fund enrollment, individual income tax submission, pay proposal, certificate etc.
• Ensure high accuracy of payroll result and on time delivery.
• Responsible for payroll reports preparation and data analysis when needed.
• Providing resolution of employees’ queries via HR Case system in a timely manner.
• Interact with HRBPs, employees and managers to resolve the query and provide timely, high quality HRS support.
• Collaborate and cooperate with other HRS work streams to ensure the smooth HRS operations in the target countries within scope.
• Escalate the services requests beyond HRS scope and SOP to the next level.
• Assists with HR Services projects and programs as necessary. And other job assignments from supervisor.
• Education: Bachelor Degree or above, in Human Resource is preferred;
• Computer skill: Familiar with Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.;
• Work experience: More than 5 years working experience in HR function;
• Familiar with social benefits/tax related regulation, compliance audit and law in China Mainland, HK experience is preferred
• Strong logical thinking capability, high degree of attention to detail & ability to multi-task, customer service consciousness;
• Self-motivated and proactive, good in communication and can work under pressure;
• Fluent English in both verbal and written
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time