We make what matters work.
At Eaton, we believe that power, whether it’s electrical, hydraulic or mechanical power -- is a fundamental part of people’s lives. Technology, transportation, energy and infrastructure—these are things the world relies on every day. That’s why we are dedicated to helping our customers across the world find new ways to manage power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. And we’re committed to improving people’s lives, the communities where we live and work, and the planet our future generations will depend on. Because that’s what really matters–and we’re here to make sure it works.
While our vision is to improve the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services, our culture and what we value can be represented in six essential leadership attributes expected of all Eaton employees.
- We’re ethical -- we play by the rules and act with integrity.
- We’re passionate -- we care deeply about what we do. We set high expectations and we perform.
- We’re accountable -- we seek responsibility and take ownership. We do what we say.
- We’re efficient -- we value speed and simplicity.
- We’re transparent -- we say what we think. We make it okay to disagree.
- We learn – we are curious, adaptable, and willing to teach what we know.
You want to make an impact in the world. At Eaton, we’re solving some of the toughest challenges on the planet. Our Early Talent Programs ensure that you have a multitude of opportunities to make an impact across a global organization. Participants in our Early Talent Programs work to solve real-world problems while developing the skills required to manage at the next level. Early Talent assignments hold true significance to our businesses. In turn, participants gain enriching and diverse experiences and work side by side with experienced leaders to power their careers.
What sets our Early Talent Programs apart:
- Each individual’s development experience is customized to help participants reach their potential; no two participants will have the same experience or set of roles throughout the program. The majority of participants will work in multiple locations and businesses.
- Participants receive cross-functional exposure. They have opportunities to build their skills and try on different roles early in their career, ultimately maximizing their potential for consideration for a variety of future roles.
- By keeping our programs small and selective, we are able to make hiring decisions based on each candidate’s unique skill set and high potential.
- The opportunity to learn from senior leaders is a part of the fabric of every experience.
Your career matters – and we’re here to make it work. Are you ready?
At Eaton, we make what matters work. Our energy-efficient solutions help customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more reliably, safely and sustainably. We are dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton employs 99,000 people worldwide, and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. Eaton generated sales of $20.4 billion in 2017. For more information, visit Eaton.com
The Operations for Engineers Leadership Development Program is a two-year program that involves two assignments in an Eaton
manufacturing facility that each last 12 months. In an effort to maximize your
development, each assignment has the potential to have you placed in different
facilities, different businesses, and/or different functions during the length
of your program. Your assignments will give you multiple opportunities to hone
your leadership skills. You will also have the opportunity to interact with and
present to Eaton leaders during your assignments.
After completion of the program, your experience and newly acquired skills could lead you in a variety of leadership career paths such as operations, lean/continuous improvement, quality, project management, supply chain management, product line management, program management, or engineering.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical, electrical, industrial, industrial, manufacturing, mechatronic engineering or similar from an accredited institution, with a graduation date no later than July 2019 with an average of 8.0 or higher
- Geographical flexibility to relocate
- Ability to speak a second language (English)
- Minimum of one internship or co-op experience completed at the time of this application
- 2-3 years of prior internship or co-op experience in a manufacturing setting
- Demonstrated ability to lead others within campus and/or community
- Transportation to and from the worksite and for incidental business travel is the responsibility of the participant; however, expenses for required and approved business travel (not including the worksite) will be reimbursed.
- This role may include travel (up to10%)
To Apply: In addition to applying through the campus system, interested candidates must apply to www.eaton.com/careers in order to be considered for this opportunity.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time