Eaton is currently seeking a Senior HR Administrative Assistant to join our team. This position is based at our Beachwood, Ohio Corporate offices.
The Senior HR Administrative Assistant is a part of the Corporate Human Resources Administrative Center of Excellence (ACoE), providing administrative and logistical support to multiple HR leaders, as well as project and team support to the Center of Excellence. In this role, you will engage with leaders and employees across the Eaton’s global organization, as well as facilitating and directing projects and activities within the Corporate Human Resources Team and Eaton’s Beachwood Office.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will provide administrative expertise through managing electronic calendars, scheduling and coordinating meetings, as well as full travel planning logistics for domestic and international travel
- You will manage multiple challenging projects for Eaton’s corporate functions, including New Hire Orientation, organizing site employee engagement events, data integrity audits and ad hoc reporting requests
- You will provide excellent customer service to client base, remaining flexible to allow for changing work priorities and timelines
- You will manage expense reporting and the invoice process
- You will mange office supplies and other promotional materials, including ordering and maintaining inventory for department and teams
- You will support the file retention and management, including physical and electronic files both on- and off-site
- You will utilize technology and software programs to collaborate with leaders and teams to create, update, and edit materials for meetings, programs, and other events
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- A minimum of 2 years of professional work experience
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without corporate sponsorship
- Candidates must reside within 50 miles of Beachwood, Ohio – no relocation benefits will be offered with this position.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited institution
- Demonstrated expertise in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High skill level in creating executive presentations
- Strong technology skills
- Demonstrated ability to deal effectively with senior management from both within and outside of the organization
- Self-starter with the ability to multitask and prioritize
- High sense of urgency and excellent professional presence
- Able to use discretion and maintain company confidentiality dealing with highly sensitive information
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No