Eaton’s Electronics Business Division is currently seeking a Senior Analyst, Global Channel to join our team. This position is based at our Boca Raton, FL location.
The Senior Analyst will support Global Channel Sales including CRM (C360) integration to analytics. Utilizing Tableau, Power BI and other internal C360 tools. The Senior Analyst will be responsible for key data and pipeline analysis, data management, New Business Opportunities, and interface to with internal and external stakeholders for data integrity and processing, Inventory and Consumption Sales analytics utilizing Tableau, Power BI, Excel, and other programs.
- Provide critical sales tools globally to better manage our business
- Manage full reporting of sales performance per analytics and dashboard creation within Eaton CRM software and work directly with regional sales team for CRM system integrity and advanced feature set
- Interface to Shared Services for standard reporting
- Manage data integrity
- Help to implement a new CRM and interface to funnel/pipeline management
- Support profit planning and strategic planning process.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Business Analytics, Computer Science or Statistics or a related field from an accredited institution
- Intern, co-op or other experience in Tableau, Power BI or other data analytics software
- Must be able to work in the United States without corporate sponsorship now or in the future
- No relocation is offered for this position. All candidates must currently reside within 50 miles of Boca Raton, FL to be considered.
- Strong analytical abilities
- Software coding skills preferred
- Must be energetic, highly results driven and able to work in an unsupervised environment.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ELXD Electronics Business
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time