This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Staff the HRS life cycle team, train and supervise them to deliver a high level of service performance.
- Lead team to execute the various processes including but not limited to onboarding, offboarding, probation/contract management, digital file etc.
- Determine the related working procedures. Identify the improvement opportunity and work with OPEX team continue to make improvement on productivity and efficiency in the service delivery.
- Regularly review team’s performance level and be accountable to achieve service metrics of SLA, TTR & NPS etc. of life cycle function.
- Fully understand and analyst customers’ feedback from different channels, identify the root cause/gap and drive for the improvement from team execution level.
- Proactively communicate with key internal stakeholders to identify business needs, then evaluate any value-added solution that team can offer. Always has the mindset to drive team from the service provider to solution center.
- Cooperate with other HRS work stream leaders to ensure the smooth HRS operations and offer customer total solution in the target countries within scope.
- Leverage Business System tools to drive continuous improvement to enhance efficiency, quality and productivity.
- Escalate the services requests beyond HRS scope and SOP to the next level.
- Lead HR Services projects and programs as necessary.
- And other job assignments from supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree and above, in Human Resources is preferred.
- Solid working experience of HR life cycle operations. Rich knowledge of labor laws and regulations.
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize and make decisions affecting staffs as well as clients.
- Leadership experience; motivate and coach a large size team which are dispersed across locations.
- Process-oriented; High degree of attention to details.
- Proactive & initiative-driven approach; Strong project management skills gained in multi-site environment is preferred.
- Familiar with using technology tools to deliver services.
- Fluent English in both of verbal and written communication.
Customer oriented and can take actions to drive customer satisfaction.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time