Sirbi, Maramures, Romania
Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 99,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Reporting to the Manufacturing Engineering Manager, you will be involved in ensuring the successful completion of all engineering projects within an appropriate time and at appropriate cost.
Manufacturing Senior Engineer
Your key deliverables:
- Provide standardization of production process and necessary documentation (technical drawings, working instructions, routing, BOM)
- Perform specific tasks in ongoing projects
- Analyze and improve the production process by optimizing workplace design and / or flow of production material
- Perform PFMEA analysis
- Exchange control and monitoring
- Track and ensure the optimal development of the technological process on the manufacturing phases until delivery of finished products
- Monitor activities in production
- Educated at University degree in a technical field?
- Having relevant experience (at least 2, 3 years) in a production/manufacturing environment?
- Possessing the ability to communicate at all levels and team-spirit oriented?
- Having an analytical capacity for technical documentation?
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office package?
- Medium level in English language?
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great career opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are really important for us
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
Candidate applying to the vacancy may be subject of the background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: PDD Power Distribution Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No