Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact.
We make what matters work.
To find out more about us check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
We established Eaton’s EMEA Business Service Center in 2015 where more than 600 people are working on what matters. Our mission is to provide high value services to support internal and external customers across Eaton’s Electrical, Hydraulics, and Corporate functions in EMEA.
Come and join our Field Service Support team and delight our customers by understanding their challenges and delivering real solutions, proactively. As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for a full-scale order management process and will provide commercial support. Responsible for interfacing with internal parties via email, phone, chat and case management tool you will handle a variety of pre-sales or post-sales service functions.
You will make a difference by:
• Handling inquiries via phone, chat and email from internal parties
• Handling order management: order entry, price checking, order clearing compliant with Eaton's policies
• Managing complaints
• Coordinating delivery and billing
• Handling a variety of pre-sales and post-sales service functions
• Providing assistance to sales functions in areas such as product/service order fulfillment processes, customer service requests such as and-to-end order status management, repair/calibration request, product changes or returns, accounts receivable collections, invoicing requirements, contract renewals, new contract administration or contract related modifications
• Resolving problems by applying established policies, procedures and tactics
• Advocating customer service attitude, knowledge management and continuous improvement programs within assigned customer care team
Your experience matters:
• Excellent French and intermediate English skills
• 1-3 years of professional experience in Customer Service/Order management/Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent
• Communication, customer service attitude, focused on details, ownership
• Knowledge of Order Management systems and processes (SAP, Oracle) would be a plus
• Basic command of MS Excel and Office
• Continuous learning skills
• Proactive attitude for process improvement
• Improved time management and prioritization skills
• Bachelor’s degree is an advantage
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for you
• We ensure health, wellness, safety and work-life balance for you
• We invest in you for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with on-going learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
• We offer career advancement opportunities for you
• We value diversity, join our passionate team
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of ability testing as part of the recruitment process.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No