- Responsible for building the pipeline and closing revenue according to regional plans.
- Supporting, coordinating and guiding our sales activity in the segment: Work closely with EMEA teams, central marketing, EMEA businesses, and the country sales organizations to prioritize target customers and decision makers and ensure that key points of influence are covered and that target account plans are being implemented.
- Clearly define the account strategy and penetration plan and help ensuring it is properly resourced.
- Build and develop strong relations with local and central application engineers that can get Eaton’s offers specified.
- Lead the creation and execution of the opportunity plan and coordinate closely all Eaton involved parties to maximize our chances of success and margin.
- Demonstrate tenacity in meeting customer's requirements together with an ability to influence both internally and externally to deliver an excellent service.
- Responsible for creating strong partner relationships for the ongoing projects.
- Engineering or science degree in a related field (ideally Electrical Engineering) or equivalent experience.
- Strong experience and background in a sales position within the utilities market segment or energy management field.
- Previous major account selling experience.
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English.
- Contract in fast growing global company.
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team.
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time