Responsible for supervision, planning and delegation of production work. All personnel issues i.e. training, holidays, time keeping, APEX for manufacturing, discipline to be managed and monitored in line with business objectives
- Responsible for updating and maintain KPI measures including visual factory. Conduct meetings with department and Bedhampton Management Team.
- Is responsible for helping to develop personnel in terms of training in skills related to product and processes such as Lean principles.
- Has responsibility for driving improvements in Lean activities e.g. 5S, VSM, Set Up Reduction and Total Production Maintenance (TPM)
- Has responsibility for quality and performance of all products within the incumbents declared capability. Has responsibility for ensuring staff are following procedures and meeting the quality and performance of all products within the incumbents declared capability.
- CMM, SOP, PAT, performance and quality standards must be maintained at all times. Ability to assist with any quality, diagnostic or training related issue is required. Liaise with Sustaining / Manufacturing Engineering in order to overcome/improve unit related problems.
1. Working knowledge of Eaton Aerospace products, policies and associated assembly techniques and performance test methods.
2. Ability to read assembly drawings and interpret Production Acceptance Test requirements for test set up configuration.
3. General understanding of Hydraulic circuitry for recognition of test performance and associated unit problems.
4. Ability to work closely within a team environment and contribute effectively to problem solving activities.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No