Job Title: Senior Buyer Req-# 073305
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to an Senior Buyer in Eaton’s GSCM-COE, based in Pune, India.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
• PO creation and acknowledgement with suppliers
• Manage Open POs through Confirmations
• Initiate Expedite & de-expedite of the Purchase Orders
• Meeting the SLA
• Req to PO Creation – Convert Requisitions to PO
• Send and acknowledge PO
• Upgrading the SOP documents
• PO Management – Receive Inputs from suppliers and enter Promise dates
• Resolution of Invoices going on hold for the site.
• Communicates with Plant/Site Buyers on the actions and resolutions.
• Working Knowledge of ERP
• Conduct cost analysis, cost estimations of outsourced parts,
• Should have hands on experience of Part Rationalization, Standardization.
• Core knowledge of End to End P2P cycle.
• Reduction of lead time with top spend SKU’s
• Identification of cost out/avoidance opportunity in various aspects (PPV, INCO Terms)
• Reduction of premium freight from overseas vendor
• Manage excess and obsolete contributing to Inventory targets for plant.
• Act as lead buyer – VOC in all communication with customer
Qualifications• Should be Any Graduate / PG with 7 to 9 years of relevant supply chain experience
• Advanced Functional knowledge and exposure in Materials, Supply Chain, Sales & Operations planning.
• Excellent English communication skills.
• Proficient skills level in MS Office: Excel (Formulas, Filtering, Charts, Pivot, V-lookup, Conditional Formatting), word and Power Point presentations, Preferred MS Access exposure.
• Should have prior exposure into manufacturing plant or supporting supply chain operations for manufacturing site (Direct production, inventory management and material planning/scheduling experience)
• Should have good hands on ERP (Oracle, SAP, Mfg. Pro)
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time