If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to a Lead Product Validation Engineer in Eaton’s electrical business, based in Shenzhen, China.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is responsible for
- Exhibits expertise in Micro Data Center validation standard and skills, to make sure developing products well managed under full evaluation and product performance had been verified before launching.
- Coordinates customer and manufacturing quality issue; figure out solution on how to improve the validation standard in the early design phase.
Your essential responsibilities:
- Manage the progress of validation plan, test for Micro Data Center project including performance and reliability.
- Implement the validation testing for NPD project according to the project schedule.
- Grasp the international/GB standard, monitor the new trend and make sure product can fully comply the standard.
- Plan improvement proposal to eliminate customers complain through acknowledge the application environment.
- Analyze application environment. Assess validation method to improve process and tools.
- Requires the ability to Identifie quality issues which could negatively impact program deliverables and initiates appropriate corrective action;
- Organize engineering training of the Micro Data Center product validation skill for the team member;
- Analyze the reliability design and validate process, perfect the reliability test method suitable and feasible.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 years+ working experience
- Expert in Micro Data Center validation, performance and regulation standard
- Responsible, proactive and self-drive.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD DPQD Distributed Power Quality Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time