If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to an Analyst C&C in Eaton’s Global Finance System and Services, based in Pune, India.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
· Collect past due receivables from customers.
· Resolve disputes and issues that result in non-payment
· Identify trends and analyze customer behavior to decide tactics/strategies to deploy to maximize collections
· Identify improvement opportunities to ensure maximum collections with minimal efforts
· Reporting monthly performance and driving result-oriented performance in the team
Supporting the team on difficult task and drive the Eaton culture within the team
Your essential responsibilities:
· Collects past due and soon to be due receivables on accounts/portfolios assigned by calling, emailing, faxing customers globally
· Assists the deductions team with clearance and dispute resolution on deductions
· Assists the escheatment team with clearance of unapplied cash/credit notes
· Liaises with the AR Cash Application team to ensure payments received are applied accurately
· Liaises with plants, salespersons, plant finance team, customer support team, and others in the organization to resolve disputes on unpaid invoices
· Contacts and works with the EDI IT team to resolve issues with the EDI feeds related to invoices, shipment and payment notifications
· Identifies patterns and gets to the root of issues causing delinquencies and leads resolution of identified issues to improve customer experience and ultimately department past due metrics
· Participates in process improvement projects
· Communicates and negotiates effectively with external and internal stakeholders
· Understands the entire order to cash value stream and applies the knowledge to achieve results
· Documents new and existing processes. Updates documents as soon as improvements are made
· Markets, trains, counsels, advises, and communicates credit department policies and procedures to company personnel
If you are having,
Bachelors Degree Required (Business, Finance, Commerce)
MBA Finance preferred
5+ years Business to Business Credit/Collection Experience
Effectively securing prompt payment from customers while employing commercial sensitivity, business acumen, and good judgment
Effective business writing and professional communication skills
Experience utilizing Oracle 11i/R12 mandatory
Experience utilizing Microsoft Office Suite, Internet, and related computer skills
Demonstrated Effective Customer Service Skills
Demonstrated Effective Negotiation Skills
Work independently, decisively and timely
Adapts to change, plans and prioritizes as required
Willing to work US hours (6pm to 3am IST)
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No