Eaton’s Fluid Electrical Distribution Division within the Aerospace Group is seeking a Senior Pricing Analyst. The Senior Pricing Analyst will be based at our Camarillo, CA facility or Beltsville, MD facility.
The Senior Pricing Analyst is a key team member of the Pricing Center of Excellence team, supporting our Interconnect and Power Conversion businesses. This position’s primary focus is to apply advanced analysis and research to develop pricing strategies based on product value and market factors in support of Division profit maximization.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
In this function you will:
- Lead the price analysis, strategy, authorization, and negotiation of COE proposals
- Manage pricing activities for at least one strategic customer
- Evaluate historical data, competitive information and product features to develop customer and product specific price strategies
- Lead Division wide pricing initiatives to optimize profitability and process flow
- Serve as a mentor and cross-functional back-up to other Pricing Analysts
- Lead continuous improvement and training of key functional processes
- Conduct strategic pricing analysis and optimization of momentum pricing for the profit plan with the balanced goal to grow the business profitably
- Utilize work process tools and software programs to ensure efficient use of resources
- Create, interpret, recommend and calculate contractual price economic adjustment clauses
- Support center of excellence pricing integration initiatives
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in accounting, analytics, finance and/or marketing
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. All candidates must currently reside within 50 miles of Camarillo, CA or Beltsville, MD to be considered. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or Engineering from an accredited institution
- Aerospace industry (markets and competitors) knowledge
- Proposal pricing strategy and negotiation experience
- New product development cost estimation experience
- SAP experience
- Detail oriented, possessing good analytical skills, ability to anticipate problems & diffuse situations
- Excellent communication skills including experience drafting formal correspondence
- Fluid and Electrical Distribution product knowledge
- Judgment, logic, resourcefulness and creativity abilities.
- Knowledge/experience with MFG/PRO, standard costs, COGNOS and Qlikview applications
- Professional image with strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office applications. (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge/experience with FAR 15 Truth in Negotiations Act (TINA) FAR 12 Commerciality
- Experience with Value and Market Pricing methodologies and strategies
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time