If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to a Analyst - Siebel Development in Eaton’s Enterprise IT based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
• Siebel design and development
• Understand the requirements and functional design and prepare the technical design document as per Siebel best practices; the Design and Implementation should be configurable, scalable, reusable and meet Enterprise standards.
• Hands-on experience in development in Siebel 18.x with Workspaces and Webtools.
• Expertise in Siebel Configuration, EAI, Workflows, eScript, OpenUI, TBUI and Assignment Manager.
• Strong Knowledge of Siebel Architecture and Data Model.
• Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills.
• Ability to reason logically and creatively, identifying problems, drawing valid conclusions from the data available.
• Should have high sense of ownership and be self-sufficient.
- Bachelors with relevant experience
- 4 to 6 years of experience in Siebel design and development
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time