Technical Sales & Proposal Engineer #074695
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to an Technical Sales & Proposal Engineer in Eaton’s MTL business, based in Delhi, India.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is part of Eaton’s MTL business.
Your essential responsibilities:
- To efficiently create quotations/proposals for CCTV & PAGA communication tenders and ensuring technical compatibility, commercial viability and regulatory conformance.
- To technically evaluate in-coming customers’ enquiries ensuring the product offers matches its intended purpose and use, and conforms to regulatory certification directives.
- Management of large orders and key contracts ensuring all aspects of the project are controlled to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Communicate effectively in English in both verbally and by e-mail with internal and external contacts.
- Use and maintenance of HAC CRM database
- To develop a working technical knowledge of the HAC product portfolio and certification.
- Liaison with currently technical/customer service teams throughout the HAC Business Platform.
- Work within Eaton Code of Ethics policies.
If you are:
- Engineering Degree with 6 to 8 years’ experience in a sales support function.
- Experience in telecommunication segment in the Oil & Gas industries especially in CCTV & Communication solutions.
- Technical degree with hands-on experience on Networking or telecommunication.
- Effective written and verbal communication in English language is a MUST.
- Sound knowledge in MS office & SAP is a must
- Good communicator – both written & oral.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: EPG CHD EMEAI
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time