Job Title: Assistant SCM Req: #073041
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to an Assistant SCM in Eaton’s Global SCM, based in Pune, India.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is part of Global Supply Chain Center of Excellence (GSC CoE) within P2P function.
Your essential responsibilities:
• Manage open POs through confirmations for deliveries and updating it in ERP;
• Expedite, De-expedite the deliveries as per business requirement;
• Creating workflows and timely upgrading the SOPs and other related documents;
• Day to day communication with various stakeholders like Site Buyers, Suppliers for the timely actions and resolutions.
• Adherence to defined KPIs and improvements;
• Working Knowledge of ERP like SAP, Oracle and/or other procurement application etc…
• Masters with 2-3 years / bachelor’s with 3-4 years of experience in SCM processes;
• Knowledge in MS Office;
• Good communication skills to work with onshore teams efficiently;
• Quick turnaround of the request as per business requirement;
• Flexible in attitude and approach in completing all the tasks assigned to the position & willingness to learn new skills as desired;
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only