Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As an IT Channel Manager Iberia (Spain, Portugal) you will provide inspirational leadership to employees internally and will act as an ambassador for Eaton externally. You will be responsible for coaching and leading the IT Channel sales team with key focus on growth and profitability.
Your key deliverables :
• Define and execute the sales strategy for IT Channel sales Iberia. The sales strategy need to be aligned with the overall sales and business units strategies for the region.
• Develop the current Portugal resellers and recover the sales targets (visit Portugal resellers)
• Lead the IT Channel sales team to meet or exceed the defined targets
• Build close multilevel and multifunctional relationships with key channel partners, resellers and other important stakeholders (e.g journalists)
• Negotiate important contracts and agreement.
• Develop a highly engaged team
• Understand major competitors’ tactics, organization, distribution strategy, and pricing while keeping management informed of trends and changes. Understand the products and their competitive position in Spain and Portugal
• Assure that strategic and country operation plans, major product launches, and key programs are properly planned and well executed.
• Responsible for planning and managing the sales resources to assure that adequate coverage is applied to accounts.
• Develop strategic initiatives (open-days / trainings) and take actions regarding obtain the expected results.
• Bachelor's degree/diploma in Electrical Engineering (or equivalent), Master's degree preferred
• Proven track record of achieving business success as a Sales Manager.
• Proven track record in developing and leading highly engaged teams
• Proven experience in defining and executing successful sales and go to market strategies
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated executive
• Extended product and IT Channel knowledge
• Established customer relationships within the market area
• Ability to influence decision making of key stakeholders.
• Fluent in Spanish, Portuguese and English
What Eaton offers:
• Contract in fast growing global company
• Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
• Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
• Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time