- Visual inspection of PC boards to confirm correct components, orientation, and workmanship IQAW IPC-A-610
- Identify and report use of counterfeit parts and defects
- Generate Defective Material Reports for nonconforming product
- Works with manufacturing and electrical engineering to resolve issues and rework nonconformances
- Complete inspection documentation and review First Article Inspection reports
- Program and execute SimmScope inspections
Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Minimum of Three (3) years’ experience in electronics manufacturing environment.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area (50 miles) of Glenolden, PA facility will be considered. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation.
- This position is Safety Sensitive and is subject to random testing under our Drug and Alcohol Abatement program.
- Technical Degree
- SimmScope experience
- Photoshop experience
Position Success Criteria:
- Minimum of three (3) years’ reading and interpreting blueprints
- Minimum of 1-3 years proficiency utilizing precision measurement equipment such as calipers and micrometers
- Must be or previously certified IPC-A-610
- Must beor previously certified J-STD-001
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No