Forklift Driver 3rd Shift
The Forklift Driver will support the facility by ensuring correct material is at machines in a timely manner to produce quality parts and quality items are sent to the customer in a timely manner.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- Operate powered industrial equipment in very close quarters. Lift up to 35bs. Climb ladders. Use RF scanners and computers to complete inventory transactions. Receive and put away incoming product. Utilize stretchwrap equipment, scales, etc.
- Be responsible for quality of own work and safety inspections on forklift. Perform waste and material management activities in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements.
- Keep work area clean and orderly. Follow all safety rules and practices.
- Work in a team based environment to meet Bussmann business objectives.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required from an accredited institution
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Ellisville, MO will be considered. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Forklift experience
- Manufacturing experience
- Ability to successfully complete an on the job forklift training program
- Demonstrate basic math skills
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CPD UL Bussmann
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No