Eaton in Ellisville, MO is seeking a full-time Packer to work 2nd shift.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
In this function you will:
- Locate and select finished goods to process customer orders. Operate warehouse picking equipment. Lift up to 50lbs. Climb ladders. Use RF scanners and computers to complete inventory transactions. Receive and put away incoming product.
- Responsible for quality of own work and safety inspections on forklift. Perform waste and material management activities in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements.
- Keep work area clean and orderly. Follow all safety rules and practices.
- Works in a team based environment to meet Bussmann business objectives.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger
- High School Diploma or equivalent required from an accredited institution
- Must be legally authorized to work in United States without sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Ellisville, MO will be considered. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation
- Previous manufacturing or packing experience
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CPD UL Bussmann
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No