Eaton's Corporate Division has an opening for :
Payroll Time and Labor Functional Analyst
Location: Hungary - Budapest
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
The PTL Specialist works within the deployment team and among IT staff and functional leaders to invoke standard processes through the implementation of our common PTL Systems (Kronos for T&A, Northgate Arinso for Payroll)
The Specialist will cover the PTL (Payroll, Time & Labor) processes – including workforce scheduling, labor rules, payroll rules, employee groupings, and all related master data.
The Specialist is involved throughout the full project lifecycle by assisting any team member and the Project Managers through requirements gathering, analysis of proposed process and/or system changes, management of system changes, technical specifications, design solutions and testing aligned with the project scope and timeline
Your key deliverables :
- Hands-on KRONOS/T&L project work in EMEA countries (ability to configure is a plus).
- Responsible for in-depth functional & business process knowledge of target application with focus on the PTL processes and their configuration in PTL solutions (Kronos preferred).
- Leads/Participates in implementation/enhancement projects for target system using a waterfall project management methodology (AGILE is a plus).
- Participates in the entire project lifecycle: analysis of proposed process/system changes, management of approved requirements specifications & verification of implementation scope, UAT support.
- Partners with business users on requirements, processes & systems, UAT events.
- Provides knowledge & input on system implications of process changes.
- Participates in unit testing, integration testing support & review of training materials.
- Coordinates user acceptance testing, plans/coordinates deployment, designs appropriate measures to report on success & client acceptance of technical implementations.
- Ability to do system configuration as required for high complexity level projects.
- Support specific end to end processes and has advanced level understanding of system touch points (interfaces upstream and downstream, with HR master, Financials, third-party systems such as tax…)
- Prepares and provides training as required to business process owners and other key stakeholders.
- Communicates effectively status for deliverables to project management and leadership to effectively mitigate risks and resolve issues.
- Lead small IT or runner projects as required.
- Drives standardization and Governance adherence
- Leads workshops.
A professional with a problem solving mindset to adapt and drive improvements in process, tools, and organization; and with a focus on payroll – than please apply.
- Bachelor Degree or Equivalent
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience
- Kronos expert knowledge
- Knowledge of Northgate Arinso payroll solutions and Oracle HCM (HRMS module) is a plus.
- Strong Business and Analytical skill for complex problem solving, demonstrated ability to understand the business problem and to use analytical skills to research and resolve.
- Experience interfacing with all levels of IT professionals and business customers.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with both business and technical stakeholders.
- Excellent planning and management, including defining and managing scope and requirement changes.
- Excellent communication (English oral and written) and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal relationship building and team work skills.
- Applicants to this vacancy will be subject to ability testing, as part of the recruitment process.
What Eaton offers:
Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important for us
Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day.
Learning & Development- We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time