We are seeking 2 E-Archiving Clerks to join the Havant team, reporting into Charlene Frutier (Supply Chain Manager).
Your role will include:
- Archive all import and export documentation in accordance to company policy.
Additional duties include:
- Collect paperwork and create full shipping documentation folder for every shipment exported outside of the united Kingdom
- Collect paperwork and create full shipping documentation folder for every shipment Imported from outside of the united Kingdom
- Sort and archive folders into dedicated software
- Ensure data accuracy
- Any other reasonable administrative task for the materials department.
- All shipment folders are 100% complete
- All shipment folders are uploaded to the software
- Continuous improvement of the process.
Education and additional requirements:
· Demonstrates a proficiency in organizational skills and thoroughness.
· Demonstrates intermediate IT literacy.
- Ability to identify faults in documentation or breach of process and report to Line Supervision. (Job Knowledge & Quality)
- Capable of training others where the individual is a recognised Trainer. (Communication & Teamwork)
- Demonstrates flexibility within the work area, irrespective of job role. (Commitment)
· Demonstrate involvement in and contribution to Lean activities including the use of Kan ban, generating ideas for improvement in work areas, identifying and carrying out 5S activities and taking ownership of housekeeping within the work area. (Safety, Quality, Productivity)
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No