Busag, Maramures, Romania
Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 99,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Senior Financial Analyst
Your key deliverables:
- Analyze financial and operational data, investigate variances, identify key business drivers and evaluate their impact on planned objectives
- Drive improvement in financial and operational processes through automation, standardization, systems and tools
- Coordinate, maintain, and train on Eaton policies, procedures and financial system
- Support monthly closing activities as well as ad-hoc assignments
- Coordinate the oversight of financial and operational policies, procedures, reporting and systems
- Support various financial analysis, forecasting, planning, reconciliations and reporting
- Interact with various leaders across the business to understand their needs
- Contribute to cross-departmental collaboration between several internal stakeholders, which include various geographic locations and key business units
- Drive functional excellence by administering, developing and improving financial and operational mechanisms
- Conduct various studies and/or analyses, in relation to the role scope
- Educated at Bachelor degree in finance, accounting, or business administration?
- Coming with a thorough understanding of (accounting) principles, policies and (business) concepts?
- Able to prepare, analyze and interpret financial and operational analyses/reports?
- Having at least 2-3 years level of professional experience in Finance?
- Possessing leadership skills?
- An effective communicator team player, excellent problem solving, strategic thinking, ready for taking and implementing initiatives, but also influencing people in other divisions and peer positions?
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools?
- Fluent in English?
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great career opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are really important for us
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with on-going learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
Candidate applying to the vacancy may be subject of the background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: PDD Power Distribution Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time