Eaton’s Electrical division is currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join our team. This position is based at our Juarez facility.
The APQP Engineer executes the APQP process to ensures customer satisfaction with the new product or process, making sure the appropriate prevention and detection controls get implemented to make sure conforming product gets delivered to the customer when launching a new product and making sure the voice of the customer is considered during the process.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
The position is responsible for:
- Performing cost accounting, forecasting and financial analysis, budgeting, special project analysis, and enhance overall financial awareness to provide plant and divisional management with accurate and reliable information.
- This position will support accurate product line reporting, product costing and ensure consistency of financial information between ERP systems employed.
- The incumbent will participate in cross functional business process improvements while supporting proper documentation of departmental processes.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Experience in a similar position for 3 or more years.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or alike career.
- Fully bilingual.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (excel, word, power point, access, etc.)
- Knowledge of Mapics, Oracle, Khalix/Encore, Monarch, and other programs required.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills, including communication in English and Spanish.
- Drive for process improvement and professional development.
- Advanced qualifications or progress towards completion (MBA, MS in Accounting or Finance, CPA, or CMA)
- Ability to work in an international environment.
- Assisting with the recommendation, development, and implementation of process improvements in support of department goals.
- Supporting ongoing EBE initiatives by demonstrating individual accountability continuous process improvement and teamwork.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: ESSG CDPAD Comml Distrib Prods Assy Div
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time