Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 99,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
Our Vision is 'to (WE) improve the quality of life and environment through the use of power management technologies and services'. Our Eaton brand premise being 'We make what matters work*'.
Eaton Electric Sp. z o.o. has opening for
responsibilities on the positions:
- Technical support in the field of equipment and service of Eaton products, telephone and e-mail inquiries, in the case of very unusual products, contact the service in order to determine the possibility of importing.
- Responsible for My Eaton order system (OC), new ticket accounts, customer support in OC service, technical problems with OC, data update in the OC, tests and validation of OC operation.
- Preparation of information to Eaton's customers and employees with Master Data Product, countries of origin and number of import codes, information about MOQ, MPQ products.
- Provides commercial support such as order entry, price checking, order clearing, coordination of delivery.
- Responsible for interfacing with customers, logistics, manufacturing and/or sales representative to handle a variety of pre-sales or post-sales service functions.
- Provides assistance to internal and external customers in areas such as product order fulfilment processes, customer service requests such as and-to-end order status, product changes.
- Resolves problems by applying established policies, procedures and tactics.
- Drive customer loyalty through increased productivity, improved value and through a high performance culture.
- Bachelor/master degree of Technical University
- Fluent in Polish and English
- Minimum 1-2 years of customer service related experience
- SAP knowledge is a big plus.
- Drive for results and collaborative style.
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills (Written and Verbal).
- Maintain positive customer relationships through active listening, prompt resolution of problems, and projecting a positive, professional attitude.
- Teamwork, networking and continuous learning skills.
- Good organizational and computer skills required to manage and organize high volume and diverse transactions.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No