Solderer (1st Shift)
You will solder under a microscope/magnifying glass, assemble, test, calibrate and thermally compensate an electro/mechanical device
You will assemble, setup and maintain tooling
You will recommend design and process improvements to enhance manufacturability
You will perform visual inspection of parts
You will maintain quality records
You will interface and/or interpret customer and supplier requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution required.
- Minimum one (1) year soldering under a microscope or magnifying glass in a manufacturing environment required.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Ability to successfully solder to the acceptability requirements of J-STD-001
- Ability to follow written instructions, visual aids, sketches and blueprints
- Ability to work using a microscope for long periods of time
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No