If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking for Service Coordinator in Eaton’s Corporate Division, based in Mascot, Australia.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, and meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
The role will provide high quality and efficient post-sales customer service.
- Engage with customers to arrange time & date for service works
- Coordinate technicians and other resources to perform on site works of customer equipment
- Manage concurrent service jobs using ERP systems
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all customers
- Follow up with key customer concerns and aim for satisfactory solutions for the company and customers
- Carry out the roles and responsibilities as detailed in the quality, safety and environment policies and procedures
- Ensure commitment to the quality, safety and environment and proactively report any risks and issues
- Understand and comply with the company's mission, vision, policies, objectives and other requirements of the quality, safety and environment management system
- Carrying out the roles and responsibilities as detailed in the quality, safety and environment policies and procedures
- Commit to the quality, safety and environment and proactively reporting any risks and issues
- 2 years' experience in a post-sales customer service environment
- Experience in dispatching and scheduling service and technical staff
- Good communications skills
- Working under high pressure
- Attention to detail
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need to know more about Eaton? Visit our website @ www.eaton.com.
Please note, your details/resume will not be sent anywhere without a formal interview and, if successful, your subsequent prior permission. Personal information provided will be used for recruitment purposes only and be treated in the strictest confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note: Agencies will only be engaged if required. Please do not contact us or send applicants to us unless requested by a recruitment team member.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: ANZD AustraliaNew Zealand Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No