Eaton’s Vehicle Group has an opening for a:
Senior Financial Analyst
Location: Turin HQ
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
As Senior Financial Analyst in Turin HQ, you will be responsible for reporting, planning and forecasting of functional costs as well as compliance with SOX and internal audit. You will work with senior leaders and their direct reports.
Your key deliverables:
• Ensure cost control for the site Vs profit plan/prior forecast expectations.
• Ensure all standard VG EMEA reporting activities are timely and accurate
• Improve the forecast accuracy for the location
• Support standardization of processes, along with the management review process in the plants.
• Ensure effective communication to stakeholders, with appropriate ad-hoc reports and analyses issued timely and accurately.
• Strict coordination with other Inter-Company ledgers to make sure that all IC transactions are registered timely, accurately and with the proper supporting documentation
• Achieve zero non-compliance issues.
• Support site specific projects including standardization and leaning of processes
• Support training and development of HQ team with Turin HQ seen as a “talent development center”.
• Master’s Degree in Business Administration / Economics / Finance
• 4 years’ experience in similar positions, with increasing responsibilities and exposure
• P&L and balance sheet controlling skills, with proven track of records
• Familiarity with BSR, DSA, SOX.
• US GAAP
• Oracle Hyperion Financial Management / Encore and Oracle ERPs are a plus
• Experience on Italian statutory accounting is a plus
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
• Advanced computer skills, including an advanced knowledge of MS Office, in particular of MS Excel and MS Power Point
• Strong communication skills verbal and written, interacting with people at different levels and departments, both in Italian and English
• Autonomy and flexibility
• Attitude in providing timely and meaningful reports when required, working by deadlines and objectives
• Strong team working attitude
• Well-developed interpersonal skills, team player and willing to learn.
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
• Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
• Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
• Learning & Development- We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No