Internship - Order Management (English and basic German speaker)
Eaton's Electrical Export team has an opening for an
Order Management Intern - English and basic German speaker (active student status required!)
Would you like to make a difference to the
environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join us and
help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact.
We make what matters work.
To find out more about us check:
We established Eaton’s EMEA Business Service Center in 2015 where more than 600 people are working on what matters. Our mission is to provide high value services to support internal and external customers across Eaton’s Electrical, Hydraulics, and Corporate functions in EMEA.
Join our Hydraulics Order Management group supporting our French customers to work together with our colleagues on making what matters work!
You will make a difference by:
- Entering and checking Customer Orders in ERP – Systems
- Supporting in general administrative Tasks
- Setting up and maintaining Order Schedules in several ERP Systems
- Static Data maintenance and cleaning up in several ERP Systems
- Customer open order book maintenance
- Proactive follow up the resolution of issues during order entry
Your qualifications matters:
- Intermediate English and basic German language knowledge
- Active student status
- Availability to work 20-25 hours/week
- Excel, Word, Outlook knowledge
- Customer focused mindset
- Precise, accountable, structured way of working
- Ability to tolerate monotonity
- We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for you
- We value diversity, join our passionate team
- We provide competitive salary and working environment
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No