Eaton’s Global Talent & Learning organization is currently seeking a Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant - Bilingual, who is fluent in both English and French, to join our team.
This role will be based at our Burlington, Toronto location. In this role, you will help to develop and implement recruitment strategies throughout North America. The Talent Acquisition function supports the company's strategic goal of identifying, attracting and acquiring the best available talent to assist the organization in delivering sustainable, profitable growth.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours. In this role:
- You will manage an average requisition load of 30-35+ professional level positions in a fast-paced environment; requisition load may exceed this average during peak recruiting seasons
- You will seek to understand the business, including products and services of the client organization, in order to speak with authority and attract key talent
- You will communicate expertise and provide guidance on policies, procedures and best practices to internal customers
- You will develop strategic recruiting plans specific to each unique requisition that exemplifies a depth of understanding of the client's hiring needs, both internal and external
- You will consult with the hiring manager on market availability, market trends, roadblocks and potential solutions to overcome those roadblocks
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in human resources or a professional recruiting / staffing role
- Must be fluent in English and French (proficient in verbal and written communications)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship
- No relocation is being offered for this role. Qualified candidates must currently reside within 50 miles of the posted locations.
- Experience working with OFCCP hiring policies and guidelines for U.S.-based roles
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a corporate staffing position
- Experience in a HR role supporting a client organization(s) preferred
- Previous experience with applicant tracking systems
- Detail oriented
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Ability to drive results, even under adverse circumstances
- Strong organization and time management skills
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com. At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Job: Human Resources
Region: North America – Canada
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time