We are looking forward to a Commercial Product Manager in Eaton’s electrical business, based in Shenzhen, China.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
The product Validation Engineer is for SANTAK 3P in mainland China and SANTAK export.
- Take full responsibility of commercial marketing for SANTAK 3 phase products and SANTAK export
- Take market survey and closely monitor market, industry, competitor and customer movement to identify our opportunities and improvements.
- Directly interface with China sales to define SANTAK requirements and work with PM&RD to provide competitive products portfolio.
- Be responsible to Go To Market strategy and commercialization of all new 3phase products to achieve projects’ strategic goals and commitment.
- Be responsible for PP margin target and fully manage to achieve the goals by effective pricing, SPA management, rebate management and optimized product mix.
- Value pricing for all products, pricing rationalization frequently, and monitor market price competition to keep strengthening our price competitive capability.
- Able to support SANTAK sales team for quotation and approve pricing within LOA.
- SPA management to review all application’s rationality to help successes on project competition with best margin.
- Design promotion plan to incite short term sales sprint to increase sales and defend our market position.
- Lead marketing program to drive more sell-out;
- Work with Marcom team to promote our product and brand to end-users and channels by media, EDM, website, PR, etc.
- Support on project bidding, technology, inventory, delivery term, service, quality, etc.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD DPQD Distributed Power Quality Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time