Eaton is seeking a Senior Supply Chain Analyst (Inventory) for its Panelboard / Switchboard Satellite Business Unit. The Senior Supply Chain Analyst will be located in Fenton, MO.
The Senior Supply Chain Analyst will work as part of the satellites’ centralized supply chain leadership team supporting optimization of inventory levels for the nationally distribute satellite operations, reducing aggregate inventory levels while simultaneously improving component availability.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours
· You will optimize inventory days on hand (DOH) across all Satellite locations.
· You will develop and improve Kanban stocking optimization tools and drive utilization.
· You will improve assigned item (non-stock materials) ordering processes.
· You will achieve continued reduction and avoidance of excess and obsolete (EandO) inventory.
· You will reduce premium freight through improved material availability.
· You will work with suppliers to achieve short and consistent lead times, improve supply quality, and improve supplier on-time delivery.
· You will expand maturity and utilization of supplier stocking and inventory programs.
· You will rovide on-going general supply chain support for all Satellite locations (managing SBMS shared inbox, create/maintain material masters and vendor masters, reporting responsibilities, manage monthly price updates and/or surcharge reconciliation with commodity vendors).
· You will support materials and logistics cost productivity efforts.
· You will partner with Satellite locations to improve and sustain their use of Continuous Improvement Framework (CIF), specifically to capture interrupters related to material issues.
· You will support product line growth by aligning materials management strategy to Satellite business unit strategy, improve speed and agility of supply chain.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 2 years of supply chain and/or manufacturing experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Bachelor degree in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering or Industrial Engineering from an accredited institution
- 3-5 years of supply chain and/or manufacturing experience
- CPIM or CSCP Certification (APICS)
- Green Belt
- MRP experience
- MAPICS, AS400, Vista, Mentor, Qlikview experience
- VBA and SQL programming experience
- Strong statistical and data analysis skills, able to mine data, develop insights, and drive improvements with large and complex data sets using Microsoft Excel and other software packages
- Demonstrated ability to influence remote stakeholders at multiple facilities
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and lead change
- General understanding of accounting principles, supply chain, and manufacturing processes
- Exhibit a strong sense of urgency, self-motivation, and ability to balance multiple priorities
- Strong presentation, written, and oral communication skills with proven ability to able to present and persuade complex ideas to all levels of corporate hierarchy, business leaders, customers, and suppliers
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CDPAD Comml Distrib Prods Assy Div
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time