To assemble Motors, and Clutches in line with company procedure
· Brush assembly preparation
· Soldering of brushes to wires
· Finish build of brush assembly
· Preparation of parts for Motor build
· Sealing of cleaning and housing and lid
· Leak, insulation and resistance test.
· Perform Production acceptance test
· Etch and varnish labels
· Clutch assembly preparation
· Glue, Clamp and cure clutch pad to worm gear.
· Grind clutch pads.
· Disassemble and clean
· Reassemble and test of clutch.
· Fully committed to Eaton lean system
· Responsible for making yourself aware of H & S in the area
· Full training will be given although experience in a similar role advantageous
· Ability to read / understand Engineering Drawings preferred
Knowledge of LEAN Manufacturing an advantage
· GCSE’s preferred
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No