Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact.
IT Channel Sales Manager
The primary responsibility for this role is coaching and leading the Nordic IT Channel sales team with key focus on growth and profitability.
Your main duties:
• Significantly expand the sales strategy for IT Channel sales and establish Eaton as the clear market share leader in Nordic
• Lead the Nordic IT Channel sales team to meet or exceed the defined targets
• Build close multilevel and multifunctional relationships with key channel partners, resellers and other important stakeholders (e.g journalists)
• Negotiate important contracts and agreement.
• Develop a highly engaged team
• Retain, hire, coach and develop high performing sales employees and continuously improve organizational capabilities.
• Responsible for planning and managing the sales resources to assure that adequate coverage is applied to accounts.
• Understand major competitors’ tactics, organization, distribution strategy, and pricing while keeping management informed of trends and changes. Understand the products and their competitive position in the region
• Assure that strategic and country operation plans, major product launches, and key programs are properly planned and well executed.
What we are looking for:
• Bachelor's degree/diploma in Technical Engineering (or equivalent)
• Proven track record of achieving business success within IT segment
• Proven track record in developing and leading highly engaged teams
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated executive presence – board room quality – able to represent Eaton to senior managers externally and internally.
• Extended product and market knowledge
• Established customer relationships within the market area
• Ability to influence decision making of key stakeholders.
• Fluent in Swedish and English
• Willingness to travel on a regular base
What we offer:
• Competitive benefits package
• We’re proud to have strong governance for inclusion and diversity. With 50% diversity on our Board of Directors and more than 4,000 Eaton leaders attending Inclusion & Diversity training courses, we’re firmly committed to setting guidance, targets and activities that foster greater inclusion and diversity everywhere we do business.
• Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University Opportunities for personal and professional development
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time