Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 99,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
Our Vision is 'to improve the quality of life and environment through
the use of power management technologies and services'.
Our Eaton brand premise being 'We make what matters work*'.
Eaton Electric Sp. z o.o. has opening for
Main responsibilities on the positions:
- Manage all aspects of the mOEM automation applications projects on EWS (Electrical Wholesalers) market
- Conduct trainings for customers and sales represents
- Specify requirements for the application
- Analyze, control and report application project costs
- Work closely with sales and customer to solve technical issues and maximize user satisfactions
- Develop and implement an application for new ESAY and DRIVERS
- Bachelors and master Automation or Electrical degree
- Knowledge of customers and competitors on the EWS market
- Knowledge of automation control systems
- Knowledge of frequency inverters
- High level of competences like : problem solving, organization, negotiation, action oriented, drive for results, strategic thinking, interpersonal skils
- Ability to communicate effectively with other departments and division and peer positions.
- Driving license cat. B
- Fluency in Polish and communicative technical English.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time