EE Category Manager 品类采购经理-电子件
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun.
We are looking forward to a EE Category Manager in Eaton’s electrical business, based in Shenzhen, China.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is to develop, plan and implement supply chain Management strategy and focus on optimizing cost, quality, delivery and reliability of suppliers and supplied products for the assigned category or group of categories for business.
- Develop Category Strategies for the EE Categories, and ensure alignment of Category Strategies to Business requirements and objectives
- Drive cost savings through strategic sourcing, supplier rationalization, VAVE, etc.
- Lead the delivery of Key Performance Indicators, to achieve productivity, process improvement, policy deployment and other aspects of functional governance.
- Supplier Contract/Hard negotiations
- Responsible for supplier risk management and relationship management
- Lead performance management & coaching in development of the category team, ensuring effective development plans, including SCM curriculum use and deployment
- Applies appropriate technology and project management to effectively manage complex sourcing projects
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Engineering or Supply Chain Management
- 8+ years of experience in procurement, or sourcing preferred
- Electronics marketing knowledge such as technology roadmaps and trends
- Fluent English
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD CPSD Critical Power Solutions Division
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time