Eaton’s eMobility business has an opening for an Administrative Assistant. This role will be based at our Tualatin, OR facility. This is a part time position.
This position provides a wide variety of administrative, analytical and project support for Eaton’s eMobility business. The Administrative Assistant implements and oversees systems, procedures and guidelines for the administrative processes of the location, leads communications processes for the site, and provides analytical support to the operations leadership as needed.
The position is part-time.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will act as a liaison to the staff, external vendors, customers, and internal departments and employees.
- You will manage the overall operation of the office and provides support to the division leadership staff, including sales and marketing, finance, operations, human resources, and the VP/GM.
- You will develop, implement and improve local office procedures, including but not limited to mailing system, office supplies, and vendor management.
- You will manage site office expenses and purchasing orders, and expense forecasting for annual budgetary planning processes.
- You will coordinate large group meetings, customer events, interviews, and onboarding processes.
- You will coordinate data collection for standard division reports, ensure data accuracy and provide analytics support to divisional leadership, as well as create and format presentations, reports and other communications material.
- You will establish 5S for local conference room and manage schedules to facilitate effective meetings.
- You will lead and/or participate in local engagement teams
- You will provide EDI Admin and sales admin support as applicable
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
- Associates deree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 1 year of professional experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Warrendale, PA will be considered
- Bachelors degree from an accredited institution
- Experience supporting senior level leadership, and working with vendors
- Experience working with Sharepoint.
- Experience analyzing business data and creating business reports and presentation material
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills
- Must be highly organized and have strong time management skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple assignments concurrently.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Business Services
Region: North America – Canada
Organization: VEH EMB eMobility
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No