Join Eaton’s Information Technology team and help positively impact our business through leading technologies, exciting and challenging enterprise projects and new platforms. We are currently seeking a Lead Analyst – Platform Security to join our Architecture, Governance, Security Center of Excellence (AGSCOE) team. No relocation is being offered for this position. The candidate will be based at any Eaton facility in the US. If the candidate resides within 50 miles of Beachwood, Ohio, the candidate must work at that site. If the candidate resides more than 50 miles away from Beachwood, Ohio, the candidate will work from a remote Eaton facility or an approved home office.
The Lead Analyst – Platform Security will build, deliver, maintain, and update technologies, platforms, and system solutions used within the Enterprise Identity and Access Management team to address business and technical requirements, leveraging standard principles and patterns.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours. In this role:
- You will provide subject matter expertise to and lead Enterprise Identity and Access Management platform and system design, development, and implementation
- You will work with resources across functions to deliver Enterprise Identity and Access Management technology and platform solutions to meet customer requirements, providing solution options and highlighting operational or security risks
- You will tune and configure Enterprise Identity and Access Management technologies and platforms to meet customer and operational requirements
- You will coordinate and regularly update Enterprise Identity and Access Management technology, platform, and documentation to ensure operational health and security
- You will monitor enterprise Identity and Access Management technology and platform to ensure required performance, availability, and capacity. Identifies gaps in monitoring and potential impact on service delivery.
- You will continuously seek to more efficiently manage and utilize Enterprise Identity and Access Management technology and platform
- You will follow industry, organization, and ITIL best practices to maximize quality and efficiency
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Associate’s degree from an accredited institution or a graduate of Eaton’s Leadership Development Program is required
- Minimum 3 years of IT experience is required
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the US on a continuous basis without company sponsorship
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Delivering, updating, and maintaining on-premise IAM tools.
Use of scripting to perform platform management functions.
Strong understanding of at least one directory service.
Soft skills: Excellent proficiency with the English language (written and verbal). Strong analytical, investigative, and problem-solving skills
- Experience working with a federated identity solution.
Understanding of popular identity federation standards (SAML, OpenID, OAuth).
Experience delivering, updating, and maintaining enterprise J2EE applications, including automated testing, source code version management, as well as build and deployment processes.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Some experience working with Identity and Access Management solutions and Privileged Access Management solutions
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time